Tuesday, January 18, 2011

BROTHERS....

Okay...this was very quickly put together...at night no less...because I got Esthers book report project mixed up with Isaacs....the day I mean. He had been telling me he needed help with his costume and I kept saying ok...ok...we will get it together. So here he is...Abraham. We listened to him make his oral presentation and had to tweak him....school kids wouldnt understand what "the seed of the woman" was....and words like "Mary was a virgin"....or unfortunately maybe they would. Anyhow...I just love him for all that he is :-)
Someone else loves him too! Elijah loves his big brother...and Isaac is so sweet to give him time and play with him.
This is our fancy recycling boxes....and our stuff to recycle...This is where I found him....I just had to snap a picture.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: