Thursday, February 04, 2010

THE FIGHT ON FLAB...

Thats right...you read it correctly...THE FIGHT ON FLAB! I am hoping to embark on this journey in the very near future. Cory has an appt. to meet a lady from craigslist to get a certain excercise contraption that I have wanted for so long! I am so hoping that she does not sell it out from under us! With that said...I will start my FIGHT ON FLAB program when it is obtained. My goal is going to be to lose 3 lbs per week. Cory says it should be an average of that since I will lose + or - in some cases....(Whatever) ha ha. Anyhow...I am wondering how all of this will go since I am nursing. I will eat healthy foods...but I dont think that I will worry too much about "how much" I am eating since I will need the extra calories...(Maybe you can tell I am trying to figure this whole thing out as I type away...if you couldnt...now you can!) Anyways...I want to lose X amount of weight...X? Yes...I am ashamed to say how much I would like to lose....PLEASE dont ask. So as soon as I get this I will start THE FIGHT ON FLAB CHALLENGE!!!! I will post my progress, and you will be AMAZED at my willpower...determination...(I am gearing myself up.) Join me if you would like...3 lbs a week...its doable...I CAN....I WILL! (I just have to get my excercise contraption.) (And if she does sell it out from under us...Everything is off...until he can find me another one ;-)

3 comments:

Will said...

Three pounds a week is a lot. That will be hard. If you need help doing the calories math let me know. It's possible to figure out how many calories you need to eat and burn in a week to lose three pounds.

Jthemilker said...

I might be coerced to join the cause; although... I have no certain 'contraption' that I'm expecting, but I suppose I do have some access to those things. I have a treadmill. I can use the gym at work, although I never have. Or... I can join my local fitness club for a very reasonable price. Hopefully my shoulder will be healed enough soon. What is this contraption you are wanting anyway?

Jemit said...

Dont' set yourself up for failure by saying you will lose 3#/week.. that is not a reasonable weightloss.. try for 1# and be thrilled when the scales says 3#.