Friday, February 26, 2010

WHY?


Have you ever just wanted to have something, well....just because you wanted it? Like in highschool...I just HAD to have Dwayne Wayne glasses! Dont laugh...you had them too...I know you did! Anyhow...I have always wanted a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes. This particular pair is $695.00........Would I ever buy them? NO...are you nuts? But there is something about them...perhaps the trademark red sole...I dont know...but I am drawn to them! I cant even make it through an entire evening in heels... What is wrong with me? Someday. Yeah you heard me...I said someday! But you can bet I wont be paying 600 bucks for them! Until then, I will just dream. Have you ever wanted something so extravagant that you feel embarrassed about it? I know you have! What is your luxury item?

2 comments:

Jemit said...

I would suggest you watch the thrift stores.. :)

Jthemilker said...

Things I would LIKE to have but will NOT be getting any time soon... Hot tub, Big Screen TV, and a dump truck! (with a snow plow!)