Monday, February 22, 2010

THE FIGHT ON FLAB...UPDATE

Okay...I realize that nobody probably wants to hear about my updates...but since this blog is more or less a journal for me I like to mark my successes and failures...it keeps me accountable I think.

So far I have lost 3 inches from my waist! All I have done so far is do the Stairmaster for 20 min 5-6 days a week. I am not watching what I eat, like I said before. I have been feeling really good. I have only lost one pound. So much for the goal of 3# per week. I will take inches over pounds any day though.

The kids have been interested in using it too...which I think is great! Next week I think I will have to up my workout to 25-30 min. That is the update on THE FIGHT ON FLAB.

1 comment:

Jemit said...

I am so proud of you!! Keep it up!