Saturday, September 09, 2006

IT'S ALL GOOD !

I had my second OB appointment the other day. Everything was good. All of my bloodwork came back in and was in good shape. I asked specifically about my sugar...it was fine...hip hip hooray! I haven't gained any weight since my 1st appointment...which is kind of curious...the waistline on my pants are getting quite tight, and I was thinking I would have to resort to maternity fairly soon. Odd...no weight gain...but the clothes fit tighter...hmmmm. Usually I only start to show in my 4th month, but I suppose that after birthing 3 that it has taken its toll on my body. I am not really "showing" yet, but I think it will probably be shortly before or right after my 4th month starts. No matter, I love to wear maternity clothes :) I am going to be in definate need of maternity clothes at the end of pregnancy...I am all off season wise...usually I am wearing shorts and t-shirts...but not in March I wont be...I will hit the thrift stores.
Today we are taking the kids to the fair. We didn't think that we would be able to afford it since the rides are so expensive, but Cory said that the rides were free from 1-4...Like Cory says..."Im on that like a fat kid on a cupcake!" To the Fair we shall go!
Hope everyone is having a fabulous day! The weather is great, and I hope we can be outside most of the day! Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

Jemit said...

Did you get pictures? I wanna see the one of the 'fat kid on a cupcake' !!! hehehe