Saturday, September 02, 2006

SATURDAY !

Today Cory left early for football practice...in the rain. Perhaps I should make a Dr.s appointment now. He has to go back later on for the Varsity game. He is going to announce it...I asked him if he knew how to do it? He said we'll find out. HA. At any rate--he gets paid $30 to announce it. That always helps. Pretty soon he will be having practice for his own football team which is Modified. I hope we will be able to make some of the games...I don't do rain though...especially with kiddos.
Cory is on his way home right now for lunch. What to make --what to make. Hmmm. I suppose Macaroni and Cheese would be good. I really like to make hot lunches for my family. Soup, Noodles, stuff like that. I am not sure what to even make for supper...The other night we had Apricot Chicken over egg noodles....oh, it was soooo good. Cory was good to me the other day and brought the kiddos a pizza. He bought me a sub. ( I dont really care for pizza a whole lot.) That was a nice treat. It is sort of cold and rainy...it might have to be a baking day. We shall see.
I got some books at the library yesterday. Nothing spectacular...just some easy reading. I am hoping to start Esther on the computers when school starts. I dont know why, but we never let our kids on the computer...well, not never...sometimes Isaac...but very limited at that...
Cory is home, so I will end for now...hope everyone is having a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jemit said...

You need a computer for your kids to practice on.. very educational tool.. fun too.
Hope you are staying dry..

Rebecca said...

Warm lunches-man, you are devoted! It is pain enough at times for me to get warm DINNERS! :-)

We are heading to the library sometime this week-we haven't been in a while. COrynn got a bookbag from Nanny and Poppi for her birthday and she is anxious to fill it up with some books!