Saturday, September 02, 2006

BOOKS & SHOES !

This is my absolute favorite Pregnancy Book. It is called Your Pregnancy Week by Week. I have numbers of others too, but this is one I look at on an almost daily basis. I was really dissappointed with What to Expect When Youre Expecting...most of the info in that book I felt was irrelevant to me. I also love my Mayo Clinic Book. I have always enjoyed books like that. When I was little I would find my Moms Nursing Books and search things out...and then come with my list of questions for her to answer...strange child I am sure. Still strange :) According to the book...at the end of this week my baby should be the size of a large lime...
While I have my most recent baby the size of a lime...My oldest child Isaac is slowly surpassing me. (or perhaps rather quickly) We all know that at some point our children will be bigger than us...you just never imagine that it could happen in Kindergarten or 1st grade. Isaac got brand new shoes for school...and they fit me. 6yrs old... I just can't believe it. He is almost as big as his 1st grade teacher too. It just wont be long before he is taller than me too...probably next year--HA! My little big boy has almost passed me up...feet wise !

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That is amazing. INSANE!