Thursday, September 07, 2006

THURSDAY MORNING POST ...GOOD MORNING !

Good Morning Bloggers! Today is Thursday, and I am waiting to take Isaac to school. Later on in the early afternoon, I will be taking both girls to the doctors...for ....shots! Anyways, after we get home, I will clean up around the house, do some laundry...yes, it just never goes away you know. Later after that I will drop the kiddos off at Grandma and Poppys and then I will go to my OB appt. I will then go to pick the kiddos up...so happy because my kids have already eaten supper...and some is waiting there for me...Hooray for small blessings! Then, I might whisk the kids over to the volleyball game where Cory is scoring...I will play that one by ear...I bet I will be exhausted with all the running around today. So that is it for today...busy, busy.
Yesterday I was eating lunch with the girls. Esther has a nasty habit of making a choking sound while she eats...just to get a reaction. We have been through the Peter and the Wolf story. She hadn't done it in eons, and when she did I was angry, and I said...don't do that Esther...she said Why? I said cause someday you might really be choking and we will think you are fooling with us, and you will choke and die (for emphasis.) Then she said ...and go to heaven? And somehow it turned into ...that wouldnt be so terrible would it Mom? Anyways...I had to smile a little with her logic...but it did open good doors of conversation.
The kids have been practicing their memory verses from Sabbath school for the past two weeks, and have done really well. Even Gayle is doing very very well. I was sort of surprised that she could recite at such an early age, but she likes to do everything the others do, so I cant be terribly surprised.
Cory has been really enjoying his first two days of school. He told me that one of the other teachers across the hall came and closed his door because he was way too loud...I said ...why didnt she just close her own door? He said she did...and I was still too loud...and then he giggled. HA. Football practice has been going well. He really enjoys what he is doing. On Friday he is going to go scout some games. I hope that we will be able to go to a few games ourselves.
Some of you have been asking me about the flooding situation beside our home. As we speak, there is heavy equipment pushing the rocks down the stream to re-route it. I dont think that we will have anymore problem. They worked all day yesterday as well. We will of course always get water in the basement...that happens whenever we run the garden hose...HA!
Well, the kiddos are ancy to get going, so I had better end this for now...now you are up to date with the Valentines!

No comments: