Wednesday, September 13, 2006

JUST NOTHING......

I decided that I really had nothing to "blog", but I can't seem to make myself stop journaling anyways....oh well. I guess I will start with my day...the usual...get everyone ready and out the door for school. Both kiddos had a great time at school today. I got home with the girls, we ate some lunch, and then I laid them down for a nap...which neither one went to sleep...very odd. Anyways, I had to pick Isaac up not long after that, and I couldn't very well have them fall asleep only to move them to the car...that's just mean. So I figured they would can out in the car...it didn't happen...very odd. So now they are very tired and in desperate need of rest...this time it shall come :)
Cory has open house tonight. I miss that guy. I am happy that next week I wont be a widow any longer :)
I got a cool book at the library...I think it is called "The One Minute Organizer"...I read it through today and thought it sounded great. Basically it is encouraging you to organize things 15 minutes at a time...or even less than that. She says if you have 5 minutes, organize a drawer in your house...do it while you watch tv...but just do it. That is the jist anyways...not to overwhelm, but to gain consistency to develop a habit. There was lots of good things to try and ideas that had merit...I enjoy trying to make my life a little smoother, and also feel like I accomplished something :)
I have been dreaming about food lately. Yes, I love to eat, and have a good appetite, but I have never just daydreamed about it. First it is the pastors wifes Strawberry Rhubarb Pie, then her chicken and rice, then her meatloaf. Then I was dreaming about the applesauce, and also my girlfriends chicken salad recipe...which she just gave me...thanks a bunch. The odd thing is, is that I have to remind myself to eat...sometimes I will start to feel sick, and then Cory will say "what have you eaten?" I am shocked to find that sometimes I just forget! I have a real craving for ice cream cones...but I am not gung ho about ice cream...Cory is very much enjoying this food craving, and offers to go get some whenever I feel like I simply must have it. I also have been craving salty red meat...like the meatloaf...I only have chicken in my fridge...aaahhhh. Anyways, it is nice to know that I am only dreaming of it and not really consuming it all...talk about fat kids on cupcakes!
The kids are in timeout in their rooms...all is quiet...I am sure they are sleeping. I always feel so bad when they fall asleep during timeout...Oh well, apparently not too badly about it.
Oh well, I wont bore you with anymore...I told you I really had nothing to say...until next time....

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hey! I LIKE reading your posts about ANYTHING...

I wish I could say my obsessionn with food was only DAYDREAMING...talk about fat kids on cupcakes. :-)

Have a good day!

Jthemilker said...

No wonder you forget to eat... otherwise it would seem like you were eating non-stop! Ha! Funny Stuff!

Jemit said...

I like to read ANYTHING you write in your blog..... keeps us in touch when we aren't on the phone..
we had a nice visit from Bill and Carol this week...

Jemit said...

When is your next sonar?? Anxious to know the gender of this baby..
Shopping to do, ya know??