Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A BOOK I JUST FINISHED..................






This is a book I just finished reading. The title is Pretense, and the author is Lori Wick. I really enjoy all of her books, I feel like I have read almost all of them! This novel I found in the local library. I would recommend it to anyone. I will not tell you about the story, but just that it made me cry and also laugh out loud...Cory must have thought I was nuts! It was a FABULOUS book. Lori Wick is a Christian author. It took me about 2 days to read thisbook as it was pretty thick.
The next book I plan to read, I also picked up at the library. It is called Cure For The Common Life ; Living In Your Sweet Spot. The author is Max Lucado. I don't really know what the book is about, but I have read Max Lucado before and I find him really amusing. Max Lucado is a Christian author as well. One of my favorite books that he has written is called In The Grip Of Grace. I hope I can start this book soon...we shall see!

No comments: