Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Isaacs 6th Birthday is coming up on May 24th. I can't believe that the time has flown by so fast. I will try to post an "Isaac through the years" Posting on his Birthday. This Friday we are having his Birthday Party. He was very interested in inviting his class this year. We sent out invitations to his class members and also to the kids at church. (Corynn is invited too Rebecca-if you are back in the area by Friday :) It is sure to be a fabulous time. We plan to have Pizza per Isaac's request...plus some veggies and dip, and some chips...nothing fancy. Then the Reptile Co. is going to show us some exotic animals, that I think the kids get to touch...yuck! I know that the kids will have a ball. Afterwards we will have cupcakes and open gifts...I will do my best to take pictures of all that I can, and then post them as soon as they are developed.


This afternoon, I have to take cupcakes into Isaacs school to celebrate the "May Birthdays" . I was assigned to make cupcakes. I just made chocolate and vanilla iced yellow cake cupcakes...with sprinkles of course...again ...nothing fancy...that would be my sister Manda who makes all of the Blair kids cakes...you know those Wilton ones...Yes I usually buy mine, but this time I am going to make the cupcakes so that it will be cheaper...aren't you proud Manda?

4 comments:

Jemit said...

Boy that picture of you on the stairmaster is great!! Keep it up!
hehehehe
Tilapia.....not smelly, ever- great fish taste, though not fishy-
bake it with a little milk on it, butter dots, and Mrs Dash...mmm mmmm mmm.. great!
Stay away from the smelly perch! Yechhhhhhhh!
Ok..that's my 2 cents worth.

Rebecca said...

No fish advice because just the thought makes me gag. Icgh!

BUT~Isaacs party sounds like the COOLEST! I WISH we COULD come! Where will it be held? At your house or at Reptileland or whatever?! I think it is so funny that you are having a reptile guy show off snakes when snakes freak you out. Ha! I would LOVE to see that!

Hope Isaacs birthday is the best ever! Six years old....wow.

Wendy said...

Hi Rebecca, I guess you can have Parties at the Reptile Co. store...but if you have it at your own location then you can invite as many people as you want. You are limited to 10 in the store. We are going to have it at Corys Dads church which is right down the road from where we live. I think it is going to be a lot of fun...Also I will be taking pictures...and no where near those reptiles...:)

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»