Friday, May 12, 2006

Friday Morning Post......................

Well, I am very excited because this Saturday is one of the community yard sales. Over 90 families....I am on the lookout for clothes for everyone, some home decor stuff, sheet sets (have you noticed how expensive they are?) and some books that would interest me. I am also going to be on the lookout for some old tools that are in good shape. I am thinking about putting together a tool box for Isaac as one of his birthday gifts...complete with some leftover lumber. I think he would really enjoy this, he wont care that the tools are second hand :) Let me know if anyone is looking for anything in particular and I will keep my eyes open.
Alright, the other day I had the whole laundry ordeal. Well, it did not stop there. I had all of the clothes in a basket~ and last night after I-man had a shower, I was digging through it for a pair of underwear. I reached inside and grabbed a shirt...it started buzzing, and I actually "felt" something inside. I screamed like I do when I am freaked out...Thanks for being there Cory! At any rate , I am sure you figured out that it was a bumblebee by looking at the picture above...Cory let it go outside and that was that!


Isaac had t-ball yesterday. The first day of T-ball he lost his mitt. I think that one of the parents must have picked up their kids mitts, and the kid must have not known and picked one up too. Before we left, I had put Isaacs name on the inside...Next practice...still no glove. Now how do you get home and find yourself with 2 gloves and not bring one back? Hmmmmm. Anyways, I will probably find it for sale at one of the yard sale tables...hehehe. The only other glove we had was one that belonged to my dad or my brother and it has our last name on it. We happened to have it in the car when we went to the grand opening of Gander Mountain. We didnt know that Goose Gossage would be there...but now his name is now on that glove as well...( looks to me like the thiefs stole the wrong glove...hehehehe!) I guess Corys Mom and Dad will be getting him a glove for his B-day....shhhhhh

Have you tried the new Snapple White Tea? My favorite is the Green Apple...it has such a light flavor. I have also tried the Nectarine...I will stick with my Green Apple. Amanda said that she tried the Raspberry and said it was good....My advice is to go for the Green Apple....Everybody got it?---Green Apple : )


Well, So far today I have put in a load of clothes, cleaned the livingroom, vaccumed the Living room. Esther picked up her room as well and ran the vaccum herself...she did a very good job. I have much left to do today....the kitchen is such a mess. This morning after Cory came home from the gym he had brought home Dunkin Donuts...My favorite in the Donut Family : ) This was a treat for us because we hardly ever get them, and because there was no real clean up from Breakfast. Cory was really kind to get me 2 boston Creme donuts...my favorite....but I did notice that he did not eat any....I think he must be worried about his girlish figure...I felt very guilty eating it...all I could think was that I could hear Trans Fats squishing in my mouth...but I just could not...would not stop myself!!!!!! And the thing is...if there is any left in the box...I will probably make myself a cup of tea and indulge again...squish squish. Well, I guess I had better not procrastinate....I had better check that box out...I cant have donuts lying around the house...I have to get rid of them...it is just not healthy for the kids hehehehehe!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wendy~your little pictures at the beginning of each thought just crack me up!!! Hope you get all SORTS of great stuff at the sales-tell me all the good stuff-I want to hear. Though I know I will probably salivate. Yard saling just doesn't have the same appeal now that I have to go all by my lonesome.

Wendy said...

Rebecca, I did get a few things at the sales...just some clothes for Isaac and one or two for Esther. It was REALLY overwhelming with all of those people. I think that I will have better luck at individual sales because the prices wont be so high. Clothing was priced usually $1-and up. I was looking for 25 cents or 50 cents...I was dissapointed. Oh well...yard sales have really only just begun! Perhaps Ruth likes to do yard sales...maybe you could ask her to tag along!

Rebecca said...

I have found that at the beginning of yard sale season, people jack up the price KNOWING that yard-salers are READY to go saling and so are a bit more liberal with their change purses.
Better luck next time!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»