Tuesday, May 09, 2006

MY FAVORITE ARTIST..............

These are just a few of the prints from my favorite artist...Robert Duncan. I love his paintings because they appear to look so real as if they are moving. They also remind me of my childhood. I have a couple prints that I have received as gifts...I hope to get a bunch more...(Hint* Hint* Cory) Robert Duncan tends to paint outdoor scenes...he also has a line of Native American paintings that Cory really likes. Another painter I like who is very well known is Thomas Kincade...but I really prefer Robert Duncan because his work really seems to mimic my childhood.

This one is called Anniken and the cows. I think that my sister JJ has this one.

I believe this one is called Mother and Son....I would love this one!

I do not own this one either...it is called The Critics Circle....I do have some that are like this one however.

3 comments:

Jemit said...

Wendy's and Cory's anniversary is June 20, and Wendy's birthday is November 1.... you forgot to add that.. hint hint......hehehe

Rebecca said...

I thought you had that last one?!?!

Looking at the first one gave me a new name idea! Anniken is very pretty-at least to me. Hmmmm.. I will have to write that one down! :-)

It was a good idea to post pictures of the ones you want. Cory can just refer back to it! :-)

Wendy said...

Rebecca, I actually have one where a bunch of children made a big snow hill...they seem to be similar. I have one with a child who was pulling a sled blowing on his hands...then he makes another where the child is checking the other childs hands...too cute!