Thursday, May 04, 2006

THE THURSDAY AFTERNOON POST

Okay, now you have to forgive the way my blog looks...I am still trying to get a hang of this blogging thing!!!!!!

Today the girls and I went to the library and then the park. We also made a quick trip to the grocery store. We are having Stroganhoff tonight...with green beans almondine...and a loaf of italian bread made it's way into our house. It is going to be soooooo good. While I was shopping I just happened to notice that Jello has a special edition Margarita flavor...wouldnt you know that seemed to jump right in as well...along with the strawberry daquiri and the pina colada...mmmmmmmm! I am more interested in the margarita though...I LOVE Margaritas!

Isaac starts t-ball next week. Cory has been practicing with him after his own practice (?) Anyways...he is looking forward to it...

Hope all is going well...this is short because I have too much to do....Oh yeah, I hung some towels on the line...and it was all clear today...Cory and I might have to get our paintball guns out and do some target practice anyways...hehehe! Later!!!!!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Word of caution: paintball comes AFTER the towels are taken down! hehehehe

Rebecca said...

Oh yeah~and because of you, I am taking care when I pass through the jello aisle. I have to try some of those!!! They sound de-lish!

Wendy said...

Yes...I can't wait to make my jello...I hope it really does resemble the flavor!