Thursday, May 04, 2006

EASTER EGG HUNT 2006


How did I post 2 photos of the same thing? I have no idea.. The Easter pictures are a little delayed...but better late than never :) The egg hunt was on Saturday at Poppy and Grandmas house. Uncle Cliffy hid the eggs. Aunt Chris usually does as well, but she was ill that day : ( The kids had a lot of fun hunting...and even Gaylie got right into it...I cant believe the amount of Chocolate...I had to hide it because Gayle had a piece everytime I turned around. She would push chairs up to the counter to get them. I even found little pieces of foil in the girls closet where they had secretly gone to consume. And lastly, I had to confiscate a whole chocolate bunny that Esther had put under her bed for a time when she needed it !!!! We have loads left...but they have sort of forgot about it...:)

No comments: