Thursday, May 11, 2006

THIS MEANS WAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This morning, I went out to get my laundry off of the line before it started to rain. I was pulling it in, stuffing it in my basket...when I noticed that one of my shirts had BIRD CRAP on it! Okay, I thought. I might have left them out a little too long...but then I noticed that at least 4 other shirts had BIRD CRAP on them too....oh no no no...this is not just something that "happened"....this is a conspiracy! Think about it....how hard would it be to drop on a couple shirts all spaced out...Yes....they were TARGET PRACTICING!!!! Well guess what? It is time for my own TARGET PRACTICE!!!!!!!! Cory---get out the Paint ball guns, and the potato gun....It is CROW SEASON....AAHHHHHHHHH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»