Thursday, May 11, 2006

THURSDAY MORNING POST....................

Today is Thursday, and I call it my "day off". (Hardly) It is the day that I take the girls to the library. This is something that I love to do for myself as well...Our Library is very small however, and I find it discouraging to look in a certain section and find that I have already checked this or that out...and I remember the ones beside them...VARIETY!!!!!!!!
With Thursday, also comes the occassional trip to McDonalds. This is a date that I like to make with my girls. It is kind of scary that Gayle has accustomed herself already to this....for when we pull in she says automatically "berber" "fri fries" "juicy".....I was going to put a McDonalds Arch picture on this post, but when I looked at the site...there was a picture of a really obese child eating fries...I decided that I wouldnt post any photos....perhaps next "date" we will eat at Subway :)
Later on today I will have to pick up I-man from school. Somewhere in there I will have to feed the kids supper then scurry off to T-ball for Isaac...and then make Cory something for supper after his game....In between I will have to find time to clean the house and get the clothes off of the line before it rains. (perhaps I should be doing all of this now...but instead I BLOG !)
Tonights menu includes Basil Chicken with a cream sauce over angel hair pasta. Leftover salad, and maybe some fruit for the kids. I might even throw in some mixed veggies...This is one of my favorite dishes, but we hardly ever make it because the fat content is much to be desired ....but I have the makings and I need to make it or I am going to lose them to spoilage!
Hope everyone is having a great day! I hope it is not so dreary that I can't take the kids to the park a little to work off their "berbers, and fri fries".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»