Monday, May 08, 2006

TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALLGAME...............

These are just some shots that were taken of us by one of Corys players family. We had no idea that she took them, but she was kind enough to give them to us. This particular game was played at NYSEG stadium, it is where the Binghamton Mets play. It is always a joy to come and watch when they play here. I am not sure why there are none of Esther...perhaps she just couldn't get a good shot : (
This is Isaac after the game. He likes to go out and run the bases.

This is a picture of Gayle and I after the game. We were talking to Cory in the dugout.

I absolutely LOVE this shot. This is Cory going over the scorebook with Isaac looking on. This would look so good in black and white. Such a good candid shot...thanks to the photographer!

7 comments:

Jemit said...

Fabulous photos!!!

Michelle said...

These are really great photos, Wendy! I love the look on Isaac's face as he's rounding the bases! :D

Wendy said...

Thanks Michelle, although I can't really take credit...but it was nice of that lady to take our pictures and then give them to us :)

Wendy said...

Thanks Michelle, although I can't really take credit...but it was nice of that lady to take our pictures and then give them to us :)

Wendy said...

Thanks Michelle, although I can't really take credit...but it was nice of that lady to take our pictures and then give them to us :)

Rebecca said...

I love these pictures, though my comment might be too late for you to notice. That was so great that she took them-not only are they GREAT shots, but YOU are actually in them too!

Pretty soon, you'll be putting out creme de la creme pics too!!!! ;-)

Wendy said...

Sorry about the multiple posts....?