Friday, May 05, 2006

CONGRATULATIONS JOHN AND AMANDA.......

Congratulations to my sister Amanda and my newest brother -in-law John. John and Amanda were married today ~May 5th, 2006. It was a civil ceremony. Although I was not able to attend, my Mother has sent me lots of photos via the internet. After the marriage took place the newlyweds and family went to the Runway Restaurant for refreshment, and fellowship. How I wish that I could have been there. Cory and I are lucky however...Amanda and John will spend their honeymoon at Corys familys cottage. (at least some of it..) They will be arriving tomorrow, and Cory and I plan to take them out for supper to celebrate! I am so happy that John is part of our family. John loves to fish...need we say more? He is also very good to Amanda, and you can see the love.
Amanda and John intend to take over Mom and Dads home. They plan to build on, remodel, and add on a small apartment for Mom and Dad. It is nice knowing that Mom and Dad will be taken care of. I am very excited to see all the changes take place...I am sure they will be very busy.
Please keep Amanda and John in your prayers as they travel to and fro...and make their new life together...I pray that God richly blesses them.

No comments: