Tuesday, June 20, 2006

CANDIDS

These are two candid shots of me before our wedding. I was wondering why I did not have any of Cory ...because I did not see him before the wedding....hmmm...yep thats the ticket! Anyways...one of the shots is with my Dad. Dad was pretty quiet throughout the whole planning of the wedding...he just did not say a whole lot...until it was time for his tux. I picked out a beautiful black and white paisly vest and bowtie for him...and he huffed that "I wasn't giving him anything...I said what do you want?...He said that he wanted striped pants with it...I said "no"...as it was...Dad had the better deal...the tuxedo place got Corys vest all wrong...he looked like all of the groomsmen...which didnt look bad...but he was supposed to have a white patterned vest and tie...at least he had his tails...which set him apart. Sorry Dad...you still looked dashing anyways...even without your stripes!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sexy LADY! WooHOO! You looked GORGEOUS on your wedding day-and seriously, in eight years, you look just as beautiful!

I hope I can say that on my 8th anniversary!

(And Cory was dashing as well! Happy Anniversary, you guys!

Rebecca said...

Ps-I LOVE that top picture!

Wendy said...

Those words felt really good Rebecca, thanks.