Tuesday, June 20, 2006

EIGHT YEARS TODAY!

Today is June 20th. Today is also Cory and my 8th Wedding Anniversary. It truly feels like so much longer...we were dating for 4 years in college so maybe that is why it seems like so long. We were married on Geneva College Campus. College Hill RPCNA. It was a beautiful (HOT) June day...We had a Fabulous Photographer that took our pictures outside on the campus. After the Wedding, we went to Big Bear Lake in Michigan. We enjoyed boating and Fishing...and other things he he he. Anyways...we also traveled over to Macinac Island. This is a beautiful place if you ever get the chance to go. There are no cars allowed on the island, only bikes and horse drawn carriages. We took the ferry over, and rented a Tandem Bicycle. They have a bike trail around the entire perimeter of the island...so you are literally riding right beside the water! Our Tandem bike excursion did not last long however...Cory was in front, and every time we peddaled my knees would kick him in the butt...HA! We did go to a butterfly museum...that was pretty neat..they would just come and land on you if you stood still . All in all a great honeymoon! We also went to Cedar Point in Ohio...it was way too hot!
Here is to 8 Fabulous Years with my Best Friend in the whole world...I Love You Cory.

3 comments:

Jemit said...

you two haven't changed a bit..

Anonymous said...

WOW - what a wonderful and beautiful couple you make!! I am hoping to get to meet you someday as I already feel we are "family". I couldn't be closer to your mom if she were my own and I hear so much of the family - I might as well be an adopted member!

Anyway - I wanted to wish you both a very happy anniversary and many, many more happy ones to follow. Rick and I will celebrate 19 years in August - you have a ways to go!

Wendy said...

Hi Sandi, I feel like I know you too! I was hoping that sometime after all of the renovations at Moms take place that you both would visit...and we could meet you...of course you are family...we know all about you! Thanks for the good wishes...19 years! You certainly dont look old enough to be married 19 years. Of course our 8 years FEELS like so much longer...HA.