Friday, June 09, 2006

TOOTHLESS GRIN

Yesterday was a milestone. Isaac lost his first tooth. (tear). We went out for ice cream yesterday because T-Ball was cancelled. During our consumption he bit down on his tooth apparently and he started crying with a mouth full of ice cream...I had no idea what happened~so I jumped up and said whats wrong Isaac...he said...I hurt my wiggly tooth. HA. Anyways...I was determined that he would get it out that day...so I tied some dental floss to it...and gave him the strings, and he pulled it out after a few trys. He put it under his pillow and wouldnt you know that the tooth fairy ALMOST forgot! She was almost asleep in bed...but Cory ran up and replaced tooth for dollar. (Next time it will just be a half dollar I think.) There it is...another growing up big boy leave you forever moment. WAAAAAAAA! He still assures me he will be my baby for 170 years until Heaven...(dont ask, I dont know.) I guess that will have to do.

No comments: