Monday, June 12, 2006

MONDAYS....................................!

This is a photo of beautiful Otisco Lake. It is one of the Fingerlakes. It is also the destination of Corys and my Anniversary celebration. It will be 8 years this year...(it sure feels a lot longer than that!!! HA) Anyways, I was thinking to myself...I wonder if Cory wants to celebrate it...? Usually we just go out for supper somewhere...but I thought that we could use some time away from the kids...just a little while anyways...so I told him that I wanted to go fishing at Otisco Lake...It will be Cory, Me, and his friend Steve from school...(Steve has the boat, trailer..etc...) I don't really care who goes...I just want to fish without having to run after kids...soooooo Corys Mom and Dad have arranged to watch the kiddos for us on Monday...and we hope to catch some large fish! We never really "celebrate" our anniversary anyways...the first year, Cory was in Grad School, and well, I guess we really don't get into the gift giving part...we just want to spend time together...and fishing is our favorite!
Can you believe the kids have Pink Eye again? Oh well, they were all taken to the Dr today whether they needed it or not. Isaac and Gayle both had it...Esther did not...They should be ready to head back to school by Wednesday!
I found this humorous. The 8th Anniversary is the "pottery year". I was thinking more like "the rubbermaid year" for all of the junk that you accumulate in those years...YES...the year of plastics....if anyone is looking for a gift idea for us...Glad garbage bags will do the trick...HA!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

happy Anniversary! I hope you have a great day and catch lots of goodies!

(BTW-You NEED to stop posting pink eye pictures-it hurts just to look at them!)