Thursday, June 15, 2006

THE THURSDAY MORNING POST!


Cory has been busily working on his 2nd Annual Golf Tournament...which happens to be a baseball fundraiser. They did really well last year. They went to lots of the area businesses and got donations of door prizes and some gave "hole sponsors" . Hole sponsors cost $100.00 They are an advertisement write off for your business...you get a sign put up at one of the holes with your name and contact info...teams are made up of 4 people and the cost is $65.00 I think. I think that he has about 70 people already for this Saturday. You can leave a comment Cor...and correct all of my mistakes :) Anyways ~ I am really proud of him for working so hard at this and making it an enjoyable time. They will end it with a meal put on by the Golf Course. Last year they had so many door prizes that everyone got one! I hope this year is just as good if not better than last year!






Today is I-mans last day of T-ball. They are going to play a game and then end it with a picnic. I am going to make my linguini salad again....it is just too easy, and it seems that everyone enjoys it...plus it is wonderful picnic food:) I think that the next activities they will be involved in is swim lessons again--But not till this summer...I need a break.





Yesterday, we girls and Isaac got our hair cut. The girl that does my hair comes to the house and she does a fabulous job. $10 cut for me, and I think it is $5 for the kids. My friend Anna and her daughter also got their hair cut as well...I think it was time well spent for my hairdresser. The reason for our cuts...other than needing it badly...was that we would like to get a family picture taken...Can you believe that we have never had a professional family picture taken ....Ever? I hope that will change soon!


Have you tried Diet Dr. Pepper....? It is the absolute best Diet Pop around! It doesn't even taste Diet to me. I suppose you have to like regular Dr. Pepper to enjoy this. We don't often get pop, Cory doesn't like to drink it...but he will get this every now and then for me...what a treat!!!!!

1 comment:

Jemit said...

WE DON'T DRINK POP HERE MUCH ANY MORE, BUT THE BEST I'VE HAD IS THE DIET CHERRY VANILLA DR PEPPER....YUMMY !!!