Friday, June 16, 2006

GOOD MORNING BLOGGERS!!!!

Today feels like it is going to be such a great day! I love when the sun is shining so bright early in the morning : )
Yesterday was Isaac's last T-Ball game....we had a good time. Isaacs friend Jacob plays on the "green" team. Isaac is on the "red" team. When Isaac was up to bat he hit the ball and it bounced on the ground and then off of Jacobs forehead...Ouch. The sad thing was...we were sitting by Jacobs parents and as soon as it happened we just couldnt help ourselves..we laughed and laughed...we said we were sorry...and they were really good sports...but it really was so funny! I am laughing now thinking about it. The season ended with a picnic...it was really nice. We got into our car...Isaac was the last one so he shut the van side door. I put my hand back and made a fist and when he shut it I started screaming like he had shut my fingers in the door...he was soooo frazzled...he started crying and opened the door immediately...Poor Isaac--I didn't think he would cry~ but again we just couldnt help ourselves from laughing! HA.
Today I am going to take the girls to the mall and look for a Fathers Day gift for Cory. I already know what I want to get~ but I can't tell cause that nosey guy reads my blog! I will be browsing for Corys Dad as well...I am not sure what to get him yet.
Yesterday we went to Corys Mom and Dads and went Dumpster Diving. They are turning their garage into a dining room so the contractor is throwing out all kinds of wood and such...we picked up quite a bit of it. If anything, Isaac can use it to make something with his tools he got for his Birthday...it wont go unused.
Today is Field Days at school....I guess it is all sorts of competitions...at the end they get doused with water. Isaac wore his swimsuit to school today...along with this lizard shirt...he looked so ready for summer! He is very excited about today. Cory was excited too. He got to wear shorts. Not dress shorts...real shorts. He is in charge of the soccer station. Sounds like a fun day to me!
Later on today we are going to head down to the cottage for supper. Cory is going to weed wack for one of the older ladies that has a cottage beside us. Afterwards he will most likely swim with the kiddos in the lake...the kids will be so excited! I hope there will be time for even a little fishing. We shall see.
I hope everyone has a Fabulous Weekend!

No comments: