Friday, April 07, 2006

An Apple a Day...............

This is one of my favorite pictures of Essie. A special day. This was a field trip to an apple orchard. The kids had a great time. There was a cornfield maze, and an educational puppet show. At the end the kids got to pick an apple from the tree. There is actually a proper way to pick an apple. You can tug on it and it just wont come off...but if you hold the apple and roll it upwards it just snaps right off....what do you know, I learned something too:) These apples were so DELICIOUS...they are Jonamacs...sooooooo good! I think that I will try to buy some this fall. Esther is enjoying preschool to the fullest extent.....the smile here..says it all!

2 comments:

Jemit said...

THAT'S MY ESSIE!!!!!

Jthemilker said...

What a precious picture. I think I'll save that one and hang on my wall at work!