Friday, April 28, 2006

FOR LYDIA'S BENEFIT :)


This is a photo for Lydia. Our freshman year at Geneva . TAG TEAM ROOMMATE PUDDING WRESTLING....I suppose there is really nothing more to say...this picture says it all. (this is the only picture that came out, as it was taken at night, the group photo would not show up on the computer...you can barely see anyone in the picture just looking at it face to face.

You know, I was looking at the yearbook for some good shots...and I just have to giggle every time I see someone that I want to share a story about...but that probably would'nt be right, would it...to make fun of people you dont really know all that well, just for amusements sake...right? Still all the same...there was this one girl (just one okay?)...anyways, I saw her picture and it made me laugh. I wont use her name...she sat next to me in one of the classes I took...which one ? I dont know...anyways, she was writing a letter during class, and I asked her what she was writing...she told me that she was writing to Amy Grant to ask her if she could be a nanny for her kids...because she would probably pay alot of money...I immediately laughed, and waited for her to tell me it was a joke...she was totally serious. So anyways...that is what I thought of when I saw her picture...HA What a riot....I have a ton of things that I would like to say...but like I said before I probably shouldnt do that ....right? I have to end this before I can't help myself!!!!!!!!!1

No comments: