Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Sisters in "Longies"


This picture brings back Memories.........HORRIFYING MEMORIES....The bed that we are sitting on is mine. J.J.s bed is the one that you see the footboard. All three of us shared a bedroom. I must explain something before I get into my bad memory...the water at the farm where we lived had stagnant, smelly water. Okay back to the story. While I would lie in bed asleep, dreaming my sweet dreams...My sister J.J., would tip toe to the bathroom and dip her finger in the toilet, and then tip toe back to the room and hold it under my nose!!!!!!!!!! I would startle awake to this rancid smell.....Totally disgusting J.J.! All I can ask is Why?

3 comments:

Jthemilker said...

I totally don't remember this, but it is probably right along the line of many ideas of mine to get under your skin!!!

Jemit said...

AWWWWW..... WHAT A SWEET PICTURE!
I THINK I TOOK IT!

Wendy said...

I can't believe you cant remember this J. It is so vivid in my mind!