Tuesday, April 25, 2006

THE TUESDAY MORNING POST.........

I decided that I haven't posted in a while, that perhaps I should do so. Today is Tuesday. Esther does not have school today:) So far this morning, I have managed to feed the kids, get them and myself dressed, and tidy the living room. I have also ejoyed my cup of constant comment tea...yum! It will turn out to be a pretty uneventful day ~ The only "running around" that I have to do is to go to the Produce store and pick up our Chicken. Guess how much it is...? Go ahead and guess! It is $1.08...this is for boneless skinless breast....if you are not aware...this is a FABULOUS price! It is usually not less than $1.99 in the store...which is a big rip off! By the way...I am aware that some folks do not know how to "cut up" a chicken....this is extremely easy and I am willing to show anyone who would like to know. Throughout Highschool I worked at the Farmers Market in Pittsburgh...this is what I did most of the time. This will also save you a lot of money as well, as you can even use the back for soup. I also know how to "debone" breasts...this is also cheaper...These are both really good skills for someone to know!

The next item on my agenda is to pick I-man up from school...then Cory will be home for supper...which will be Pork chops...Mashed potatoes....homemade applesauce...corn....delicious! Then it will be off to a booster club meeting for the baseball team!!! All in all the day will go by fairly quickly, and I will still be behind in all I wanted to accomplish.

Yesterday, I was over at Corys parents house and noticed their yard. The town is having a "brush pickup day"...We worked hard gathering up brush and putting it at the end of the road...I saw that the neighbor had quite a pile as well...I cannot believe what these people did.....it is absolutely HORRIFYING...Along the property line are 7-8 FULLGROWN LILAC BUSHES...of ALL COLORS....Completely Chopped down! They were absolutely beautiful and now they are sitting out at the end of the road to be made into wood chips....One good thing is that Dad brought me over some root so that I could plant some here. I guess he can have whatever he wants...I hope he takes it all! What a shame.

Next month is the I-mans birthday. Mark your calendars for May 19th...that will be his Birthday Party...it will be at Corys Dads church. The reptile company is going to do a 60 minute presentation...it should be very educational...We are hoping to invite his class from school, and friends from church, and of course all relatives are invited !!! We are very excited and hope for a good turnout...! So everyone reading this mark off your calendar...and plan to come!

Swim lessons are going well for the kiddos...Both Esther and Isaac jumped off the diving board last Saturday...Of course Esther had on arm floaties...They had a ball! We hope to sign them up for a summer session. Isaac will be starting t-ball next month as well...he is very excited about it.

I hope everyones week is going well...Cory had a game yesterday and lost by 2 points...:( No game tonight, but I think 2 or 3 more for this week....

Have a good rest of the week all...

1 comment:

Jemit said...

Well, can't beat the price for chicken.. atta girl!!
to Cory:
you win some, you lose some.. let's hope you win a lot!
Have a great day!