Wednesday, April 05, 2006

No More Snow!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up this morning to find that there was more snow...I certainly didn't order it! Anyway, it really is not altogether that cold outside, and I suppose if it doesn't stay long that I can deal with it....Cory is another story. Cory has a ballgame tonight....it might prove to be its undoing...we shall see. His last game was cancelled. Baseball season seems to be going so slowly!
I am excited about all the new births we are hearing about...and ones to come. My cousin Annsley just had her first baby, she named him Brendan...I like that name, and I hope to see pictures soon! Also, one of the ladies at church, her name is Rebecca, she just had a little boy and named him Andrew...I can't wait to see him too! Two other friends at church are pregnant too...one is ready to deliver. Her name is Anna, and she is due in about 2 weeks or less....I just love all these babies!!!!!
Easter is coming soon and I am excited because that is always the first annual BBQ of the year...rain or snow. I love to BBQ...or should I say Cory loves to BBQ....I think that BBQing is a Mans job:) he he he!
Well, the rest of the day is going to be busy...go figure. I have to pick Isaac up from school, Gayle has a Dr's appt., and then I need to rush home if Cory is not going to have a game, because I will need to make supper....before he goes to practice...if he has a game, I will not see him until this evening....I am already tired!
Yesterday night, Cory and I sent the kids off to bed and watched a movie. Wedding Crashers. We laughed really hard. I thought that the language and story line was really offensive, but somehow we just found it really comical...the actors were what made the movie enjoyable to us. I watched Memoirs of a Geisha the other day...I never knew what a geisha was.
Enough of this sitting around...I've got work to do!

3 comments:

Jemit said...

Your day sounds as regimented as mine.......
get up, make coffee (that's always number one), jockey for the bathroom with your dad, then he checks his blood sugar and I transcribe them onto forms for VNA.
Then I get the measuring cups out and start measuring cereal, add the Splenda, pour a half cup milk, put the toast in and measure whatever fruit is for the day. In the mean time I have taken his insulin out of the refrigerator to get to a room temp.
That completed, I start on my own breakfast and start calculating what I also can have for the day.
Directly following that, we have coffee and I usually take mine to the computer where I check out all the blogs and my emails till 8:55am when your dad has to get ready to "PLEASE! STEP ON THE SCALES" for his morning monitor.
Then we wait for the VNA people or whomever is scheduled to arrive that morning- I do the dishes.
And sweep the floor.......yeah..
we have a plan here and we stick to it pretty well. When VNA or whomever leaves, I'm back upstairs for another quick check on the computer..
it goes on and on like that all day, and though I do accomplish some things, the major things get set on hold for the time being- like my bedroom... ugh.

Wendy said...

Routine is always good Mom!

Jemit said...

By the way, we had snow here too, but none of it stuck .....hooray!
The weekend is to be really nice- and today is supposed to be 60 degrees!
Office today.. talk to you later tonite. It's a long one. Keith is coming for a few hours to stay with your dad.