Thursday, April 27, 2006

THE THURSDAY MORNING POST

What a Fabulous day it is turning out to be...especially since when I got up today...all the clean laundry was folded and in its designated baskets...Thanks Cor...you are the absolute BEST!!!!

Today the agenda is quite simple forthe girls and myself. Clean up as fast as I can so that we can go out and enjoy the day...then off to the Library. I am just dying for a book to read...and I am tired of reading the same ones over and over again. I used to take Isaac to the library every Wednesday...I am hoping I can put the girls on some sory of schedule too. The other thing we have going on to day is the Art Show at the school. Apparently the kids have their projects lining walls and halls...we shall go. (note to self: defrost chicken for supper)

Cory had his game for tonight cancelled. Sorry for him...Lucky for me. I know that he is happy to have a night home with us. He will meet us at the Art Show after BB practice.

If your yard looks like mine...you will notice the overabundance of dandilions....it is time to mow. The kids have been bringing them in by the armloads for me...and I have been putting them in vases. It is times like these that I want to say "NO MORE" But , I know there will come a time when they will bring them no more...how sad a day that will be. And so instead of saying "NO MORE"...I say...I have enough for the house...perhaps you could decorate the picnic table for me :)

The other day the school sent home a slip saying that a photo shoot would take place at school, and to dress your kids nicely. That day came and went...then Isaac brought the proofs home with him. They looked great...Even better than his school picture...Which was taken not long ago...and now this...they teased us with these fancy photos, and now since we are big saps when it comes to our kids...we bought! Expect a post when they come in!

Hope Everyone is having a great day/week...enjoy the great weather...I am afraid we got a little too much sun yesterday...even poor little gayle seems a bit rosy...time to dig out the waterbabies!

1 comment:

Jemit said...

In re: laundry folded.......
Could you please send directons on how to install that into MY husband?
In re: school pictures...Oh, boy! Can't wait to see them!