Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thursday, April 6th...............

Today the girls and I went over to our friends the Zaccardos house. We were helping Anna get ready for the baby she will be having in 2 weeks or less.....we hope less. Anyways, we were able to go through some baby clothes, and get seasonal clothes stored...a task which still needs done at my own house! Anna showed me her ultra sound picture that she had taken....it was Amazing. My pictures all sort of looked like x-rays...these are 3 dimensional...you could actually see the features, hair ....even the eyes open....I was so impressed!
I did not get to stay and help out as long as I would have liked to have, since I had to pick Isaac up from school. When I got to the school, Isaac had a HUGE box...full of all the Easter stuff he was selling...Yes it is in, and we will be contacting the happy customers. Also, on a sidenote...Thanks to all who bought Magazines from Isaac...he is proudly wearing his scooby-doo t-shirt today. He really thought it was big stuff, only a couple kids in his class were able to earn one...so thanks for making that happen for him. I can't believe all of these fundraisers they do...they just sent him home with one today....selling flower bulbs!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!
Well, Cory will be home at 6:00 tonight and the girls are sleeping...so I had best make use of this time while I have it! We are going to have Pork Chops tonight (per Corys request) and my homemade canned applesauce...it is so good! I am sure we will have some vegetable and then for dessert(which we rarely ever have) ....sugar free French Vanilla Pudding with Fat Free whipped topping....You have got to try this. We had it at Anna and Matts but they put bananas in it...also really good, but we have no bananas! Can you tell I am hungry...What are you having for supper?

3 comments:

Jemit said...

Well, since you ask..I got home at 4pm tonite and put chicken on seasoned with thick slices of sweet onion and then Mrs Dash Chicken seasoning (no salt) and some tomato/basil/garlic Mrs Dash too.. a dollop of Ultra skim milk and into the oven to bake.
It should be about done.Green beans will be the veggie, tossed salad, and mandarin oranges..
tonite we will have our usual frozen yogurt, angel food cake, and fresh sliced strawberries.....yummmy
I'm hungry too.. does it show much?

Jane said...

I had leftover fr green beans with a sprinkle of grated cheese and a scoop of cottage cheese. I was going to have salad, but I was too tired. I had a little nap, but I am still tired. Hae you ever tried cocoa peanut meringue cookies? They make a nice snack. I use Splenda instead of sugar.
When do we get a pic of Isaac in his Scooby Do shirt?

Wendy said...

No I have never had meringue. I will have a picture for all to see when I get my film developed...when will that be...hmmmmmm good question!