Monday, April 03, 2006

Mondays.....

Well, I must say that Mondays are the busiest EVER! Today, I woke up to get Isaac off to school and then get the girls and myself ready for Preschool. That is always a TASK! Anyways -I took Esther to Preschool~ She was having so much fun. They are doing a unit on Farms. Today they were "piggie painting" with their toes of course!!!! She was in her element for sure. It was nice to have a little 1 on 1 time with Gaylie too. When we got home Esther and Gayle both canned out. I had given them Dimeatapp (sp?) for runny noses...it makes them drowsy. I did not get much accomplished...I am soooooo lethargic too! It must be the weather! Later on this evening I will be taking Esther to dance class. She takes tap and ballet. The first Monday of the month is "Watch Week" The parents get to come in for the last 15 min of class and watch thier progress. Esther is a sight. She is something to watch...not exactly coordinated, and likes to stick out her tongue when she is trying to concentrate...Very Attractive! Still, she has a great time, and it is good exercise for her! Afterwards, we will head to Corys parents for supper. They have been picking Isaac up at school on Mondays so that he doesn't have to sit through dance class...Isaac is in his glory with the 1 on 1 attention! Cory is taking umpiring classes, which he will finish up the last one tonight. He is a busy guy. He gets up at 5:30 and goes to the gym, comes back to get Isaac, leaves for school at 7:30 (Lets me sleep in till then most of the time...Thanks Babe!) Then after school he has Baseball Practice, or a game, then his umpiring class....he has been getting home at 8:30-9:00....So tired. We will get to see him more now because of going to his games...and because his umpire classes are done tonight....Hooray! We just cant wait till summer until we have him all to ourselves!!!! As you can imagine I am really tired from taking care of the kids by myself...but Corys parents have been a great help, offering to pick up Isaac from school, and watch the kids here and there...Quite a blessing. Though, still I am content...I love being with the kids...and I would never trade this experience of being home with them for ANYTHING! I hope everyone is having a good Monday....I just want to take a nap....but that wont happen:)

1 comment:

Jthemilker said...

I was wondering about Essie taking dance . That is great! I can't wait to see it someday!