Saturday, April 08, 2006

WORDS JUST CANT DESCRIBE....

Yes, it is true that words cannot truly describe my evening. I was so excited to snuggle up with a book all by myself. Cory was watching "Balto" (a very cool (true) movie by the way!) with the kids. First came Gayle...she climbed up on the bed beside me to snuggle...I put my book down...I snuggled.... then Esther came in and stood at the foot of the bed. Cory appeared somewhere in that time frame right beside me. I don't know what brought it on, but Gayle started chucking everywhere....all I could say was AHHHHH....no, that is not all...in the space of 10 seconds...Esther is chucking too...simultaneous chucking is going on....chunder is everywhere! Cory took Gayle, and I took Esther...Esther was very calm like this sort of thing happens everyday....I was very horrified and almost lost my own lunch ...Cory cleaned EVERYTHING up...I just can't tell you how bizarre that was! We are not sure if it is a bug or not, but we are going to stay home from church tomorrow...too many little little babys that might be affected...especially the Newmans little Andrew! They don't act like they are sick, and they don't have a fever...I don't know...Everytime I think about what happened I want to laugh and cry at the same time...haaaa....aaaaaaaaaahhhhh! But thank you to my husband...you have a wife with a weak stomach...he is really good about that kind of stuff. In fact, when Isaac cut his finger in the heavy door at the highschool...he was calm, cool, and collected....well maybe not cool...lets not go too far...right Cor? Anyways...I just left him stand there while blood was pooling on the ground beneath him...trying to get Corys attention...just to say...Oh no...Cor look what Happened to Isaac...AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.....Help help.......Yes ....Cor...for better and worse...Im afraid Worse:( Good Job to you though....I am thankful for you:)

4 comments:

Jthemilker said...

Yummy. Ah the joys of the little ones. I hope today is better.

Jane said...

Amy and 2 kids are sick today, so we are not going to church either. P3 burned his hand last evening. P2 said he is doing ok today, but has to be careful not to bump it. I had muffins and salad to take to the dinner today-- Guess I will have a good lunch! Hope everyone gets well quickly and hope no one else gets sick!

Wendy said...

Thanks...they seem to be fine this morning...like nothing ever happened!...I am really cautious though...especially considering a couple in the church are bringing their brand new baby boy for the first time...and we are going to miss it:(

Full of Grace said...

I shouldn't laugh, however I've been in your shoes so I can relate.
You want to hear something really gross, since you started the gross conversation :) Samantha was "roughhousing" with Samuel, holding him upside down and making him laugh. All of a sudden she comes running in gagging and ready to throw up. When she finally came out of the bathroom, I got the story- apparently Samuel had thrown up in her mouth- talk about disgusting, I would have been ready to throw up too! Just thought I'd add to your gross story :)