Thursday, April 20, 2006

WHO'S THIS CAT?


In the spirit of Prom Season, I thought that I would add this to the mix...Obviously this is Cory TRYING to look cool for his prom date....HA!

I myself did not go to my prom. I asked one of my good friends to go with me, just in case I would regret not going, but sadly he told me he had already asked someone...then someone did ask me, a kid that I did not know so well, and while I thought about it...he said..."C'MON YOURE LIKE THE 8TH PERSON IVE ASKED...PLEASE...AND WEAR A BLACK DRESS TO MATCH MY SPORTSCAR!!" Needless to say, I didn't need to think about it much longer. I don't know what I did that night, but I don't regret not going, and for that I am thankful! Then there is my brother who went to like 3 or 4 proms, one on crutches....!!!

1 comment:

Jemit said...

WOOHOO CORY!!!!!!!!